Tickets & Admission Info
We are an indoor attraction. We are open rain or full moon. Children under 12 are welcome but not recommended. You do know your own child.
$17.00 per person (tax included) Schoolhouse of Horror
$8.00 Per person (tax included) The Labyrinth
$20.00 Per person (tax included) Combo Ticket for Schoolhouse of Horror and The Labyrinth
Group Rates 10 or more; please contact us for your group rate.
Tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth or online.
No refunds. No Exceptions. Tickets may be purchased at the door or
Gates Of Misery Haunted House Rules
- This is a no-contact haunted house. If you do not touch the live creatures, they will not touch you.
- This attraction contains claustrophobic passageways, sudden scares, loud noises, air blasts, simulated scenes of violence, and extended periods in total darkness. Because of this, Gates Of Misery attractions are not recommended for children under the age of 12 but you know your own child. We will not force children who are too scared to enter the haunted attractions. They are welcome to wait with an attendant at the exit.
- An adult must accompany all children under the age of 12.
- People with heart, back, or breathing problems that could be aggravated by sudden scares should not attend. Should you perish with in our confines, please be aware that you will be on display for the next Halloween season.
- Expectant mothers should not attend. Should you give birth, please be aware that you would be violating rule # 2.
- People with epilepsy should not attend. Strobe effects are in use.
- No touching or disturbing the props. They are disturbing enough as it is.
- There is video surveillance inside the Gates Of Misery attractions.
- No refunds are allowed. No Exceptions.
- By order of the fire marshal, no smoking is allowed inside or within 50 feet of the entrance to the Gates Of Misery attractions. Who knows what kind of evil gases could be lurking in this place.
- Absolutely no running inside the Gates Of Misery attraction. If you have the nerve to enter through the front doors, then you have the stamina to endure the severe heart pounding psychological terror for the duration of your visit.
- Please do not use lighters, flashlights, cameras, recording devices, cell phones, or open flames of any kind inside the attraction. This is for the safety of those around you. Anyone using any of these devices will be escorted to the exit.
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted inside the Gates Of Misery attraction.
Beware!!!! Enter at your own risk!